This qualification introduces candidates to the hazards and risks
involved in carrying out their daily duties and outlines who can
carry out a risk assessment. It will enable employees to develop
safer techniques in the workplace.
• What a risk assessment is
• Where the need for risk assessment comes from
• The principles behind carrying out a risk assessment.
• Carrying out a risk assessment (practical Session)
• Reasons For Human Error
• Types of Risk Assessment
• 5 steps to Risk assessment
• Control Measures
• The law and responsibility
• The Lone worker
• The office environment DSE Regulations
This is an interactive course with delegates carrying out a risk
assessment in their workplace or in a hypothetical scenario depending
on the course venue.
||3 - 4 hours
£45.00 per delegate (attendance certificate)
£55.00 per delegate Certified (Assignmen to be produced)
Contact us about this course